Wednesday, August 26, 2020

How many times you have fallen in love?

How many times you have fallen in love ?❤️❤️❤️❤️



Just few sips of coffee early in the morning makes me fall in love. To fall in love, may be, it’s a feeling.

“This is my last time and I will never ever fall in love after a break-up," we always utter those strong words. We are heart broken and alone and rejected or disapproved someone to be with ,it’s a choice we make, but very adamant those moments are. We, after few drinks, always say that was my last love in my life.

Why is the situation so similar to everyone after break-ups, drinking and making promises to ourselves.? Does age matter when we are heart broken? Does it reduce our pain by drinking? Indeed, may be a relief for some time and next day again the same emotions about x until we get ‘True Love’.

The failed relationships are so disastrous that in that moment we admit our last love.  My friend was not so determined when he was into relationship but after break-up ,he was more determined that he will not make any mistakes to fall in love.. Either remembering those moments or just so much in anguish, made him to gulp many drinks. I heard him screaming, “ Over it is with my X-gf , over and over.” How many times he has to mention the word ‘Over’.  

 My other friend after his break up ,he was underground, was so submissive to express his feelings, said, “Forget it friend, whatever happened, happened for a reason, falling in love was a mistake. Forget it, just forget it. “ But , did I say something  to my friend, I can hear him saying, " Forget It." My mouth was zipped. He said again, “ Let’s not talk about my X, yes now ,she is X.”

Just after he said those promising statements, I saw his girlfriend crossing the street and passed by him. Again, my friend said, “ Yes, I think I was wrong may be I did not understand her well. Can we reconcile?  Do you think my friend, it will work.”  I was still trying hard to zip my lips, sensible thought. Now , my friend had to speak after being unnoticed by his X girlfriend ” I made correct decision, I know I will never ever fall in love.”

Never mind, just wait, there is a twist, big twist, what I heard from him a big oath, after few more drinks. He raised his glass with confidence in his eyes, and said, “ Why would I not think ahead in life, life has to move on, but still I will never fall in love.”    

After a month, we had a good catch up, what I see was not a surprise for me, my friend was with his ‘True Love’ , we three of us sitting around the dinner table, such a beautiful ambience, my friend holds his new girlfriend, kissed on her forehead, again those promising eyes of his said , “ You are the one I was looking for and forever  I love you. I don’t know how it happened, hard to explain but happened. ”  Raised toast for them as a well-wisher on the occasion of true love.

I was speechless and my eyes felt that it has expanded circular way , wide and big , I said ,‘God bless you both in true love and forever”.

No worries, some people take few years, some few days, some few months, but search never ends for true love.  

Some men are very introvert to express their feelings, they will not use pillow to cry , that is not what they were taught in teenage.  From inside, inner voice speaks to be a Man. So, they prefer to be alone sometimes or with few drinks to vent out those feelings. It’s unbelievable that men are not hurt ever. They are equally hurt like women do but some expresses and some does not.

Does it mean that intense guys don’t fall in love? Who said ? There is a process they follow until they find ‘True Love’. Their decisions are very strategic and after few drinks and after break-up , no strategy works. After few drinks or choose to have some activities which relaxes them and make them feel I am on right track in life, will also decide not to fall in love. But, in gentle way ,few men after few drinks ,they go more intense, holding the glass tight, loose  or just talking to the glass,  “ Is that how it ended? “Loved you more than me, but destiny, let me move on. It's hard without you but I know I will never fall in love.” After few years, settled in life with family and falling in love with ideal wife and good kids. “ I just want to fall in love after my break-up because I was very shattered, busy working on myself and my career and one day suddenly I met my wife, my life changed, I have fallen in love again. It was heaven.” Mark those words, fallen in love again.

Men sitting in group will always say Love can happen many times but when it comes to prospective girlfriend, insist, Love can happen only once. J It’s a destiny thing. There are many like him or her. They admit that they are still on this journey of frequent romantic infatuation. Did I say the words ‘Romantic Infatuation’? Crush, romantic infatuations, love at first sight, I mean, hard to define. Quote by my friend, “To have a crush is just like chewing a bread everyday.”  There’s no standard formula to fall in love many times, everyone agrees. While some believe in falling in love at first sight, there are others who believe in the trial-and-error method of finding true love and some believe Eternal love, some try to find soul-mate.

On social condition, love happens for once.  We like each other’s company in relationship just because we make adjustments and compromises on our wishes in both ways just because we are in love. But, will it always remain the same, beneath somewhere we feel is that love or am I doing it just to maintain peace and harmony in relationship? Our psychological search is to fall in love many times with same person or many times with other person.  

Trust me very hard to explain how many times we fall in love, it’s endless. It’s a mixed emotions and feelings that gushes out from your heart and never forgotten and some mixed feelings are sexual turns out to beautiful twist to fall in love. Love is love whether it is physical or has got emotional feelings.

History is evident that kings had many  wives. Falling head-over-heals in love just twice, thrice or may be many times. Additionally, being in a relationship does not stop anyone to fall for someone else for ‘true love’ apparently the search is endless and continue to look for real thing. May be everyone after reading this paragraph with sign will say 'Phew', but somewhere bottom of your heart will feel the same,as I said, “We human never stop finding the true love.”

 

Please don’t forget to ‘Share ‘ the page or ‘Like or comment’.  :)

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment