Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Change-o-logy


How many times have you thought not to change certain things in life and it does change. It’s beyond our imaginations as what brings in surprise for you in your life. But nomad mind like me who always think that this is the end of my change in my life of my career and personal, trust me, it’s the opposite. I too want to settle in life, but life brings every time an unknown package for me.  I think it’s a journey that we make in life, meeting & separating, liking & disliking them, greeting & fighting with them. And some people are so close; suddenly vanish for no reason, feels like you are a terrorist. So, many mysteries in life, few known, few are still to reveal. I thought I figured it out what I want in life. But, I laugh at myself, as there is no end to this. It’s very tricky.  But I feel some people are born ‘Happy – Go- Lucky’.  Achieving life long ambitions, meeting right partner, fulfilling dreams, it’s uncanny ability to be at the right place and at the right time. Well meeting right partner is very vital, well, my readers, I will pen down separately.
Anyways, people who love to take challenges in life, their life is a long journey for them. For constant change, a lot of self motivation in life is required. I can bet on this, as I have been facing challenges for last 10 years. 10 Jobs changed in 10 years, 15 bosses in 10 years, migrated to city to city , country to another country, seems to me ,it’s just the beginning. Yes, I got the statistics handy of my profile of my life. Do you? Don’t you worry my readers, I have ample to share with you all. Very spicy, interesting ,funny, heartbroken and dreamy stories of my life incident to share. I will keep doing that in my forthcoming post.

Well, my readers, some people are born to be bull head, made them to sit on rides, go to adventures, and the strings of life events, few of those, are in destiny’s hand who is playing cards of our life and made us ride on riders to make us feel the fun of life. Trust me, it’s not fun at all. It’s a mild stroke, combined with congestion in chest and choking while breathing. “No, that’s the fun, if we don’t experience, how do we learn?- Destiny states”.  I have learnt and experience in this way.

So, what do I do? I know nothing happens before its time but we are born with horns on our head, never to agree to it and push ourselves so much, that we demotivate ourselves, get into a wrong place and make it more messy. So, I just do my work , I don’t push myself so much, and just sit back and relax and enjoy with lot of patience as someday ‘My Time’ will too come. I remember an unprecedented incident more than a year, back in my country, I was about to migrate to another country and my home Air Conditioner switch caught up fire at night 1am, scorching summer heat temperature 44degree Celsius, sweating all over, I woke up with a sweaty face as if played squash for 2 hours. Black walls and no cool breeze from air conditioner made my mind to hunt for ‘COOL BREEZE’. Mobile –search- hotels and I got one close to my house, distance 1kms, booked online, took a cab, ‘Safety and Security’ and reached at 2am at the hotel. The cab driver, I am sure must have declared me as a ‘Psych Woman’, when I pointed him to the destination (Hotel) sitting in a cab ‘FROM DESTINATION’ –my home, ‘That hotel’. He just looked at me and then the hotel, and started his car engine….

 Zombie, sweaty and absconder,with a bottle of water in my hand, drinking as if I am dehydrated, stood in front of the reception, she smiled and said, ‘How may I help you?’ I answered, “Take me to the room to sleep”.  What you expect my readers, with pajamas and wearing white dog slippers at night 2 am, half eyes closed, scratching my head, next day I have to go for work, I just can’t think anything else than sleep ‘COOL BREEZE’.  She asked for identity, and saw the ID proof picture and looked at me , I seem completely alien to her. She asked me, “Mam, what happened?” I answered, “Long story, in short, take me to the room”. She must have understood my plight and gave the room ‘COOL BREEZE’ key. I just ran to my booked room, so relieved to just jump in the bed as if for the first time in my life I slept in a bed covering my face with the quilt, what a relief. Well, it was just ,I concentrated on what was required , was sleep, so as not to disturb the next day routine , so  I did. I am unarmed to fight with time and situation, but that does not mean I will bull fight to get out of the situation, just I was well equipped to manage present situation and relax for the next forthcoming event, rather sulking to present situation and pushing so hard to fix at that point of time.

Well my life so far has not been ‘Happy – Go Lucky’ , it’s for me ‘Lucky – Go happy’ – If I am lucky in that situation , then go happy.  Such people have to be a ‘GO GETTER’ in life. Well, tell me about it, I myself don’t know what to get.

Everything takes its own time to fix things. I am sure everyone do have lot of stories to share about such unknown incidences.
Life has it’s own stock. Unanticipated events in life gives you a shock. But I must say we are born as ‘SHOCK ABSORBER’. Whenever we say the word,‘Enough’. We stretch ourselves little more for the situation, two observations, some people either walk off and some keep dragging like a court battle. I sometimes wonder, we are so hypocrites, we want change in our lives, but we don’t want to move an inch to accept the change or to move ahead with the change in cordial way. We want eventful life as routine life brings fear to us and we think as how come my life is so smooth and no fun at all. What do we want? Predictable or unpredictable life.  Hypocrites us wants unpredictable life but change will be as per our terms and conditions apply**.

Please don't forget to click 'Like' or 'Share' my page, your comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment