Friday, August 31, 2018

Sex Power Ruling over Friendship


Let me take weight off my head and express myself what’s there in my mind. Well, it’s very interesting to know that when you are into relationship, ‘SENSITIVE NEW GUY’ and ‘BEAUTIFUL CARING LADY’, Everyone wants to eat ‘ADAM & EVE apple’.

How about left alone ‘FRIENDSHIP’,we don’t care about our friend’s anymore when we are into budding relationship. Moreover, we niche our circle of friends, acquaintances.  Our friend’s circle goes to just two of us. Think about your childhood days when your mom gifted you the first toy and you were so thrilled and excited to get it explore the new stuff. Well, I am not talking about friends with benefits. It's about friends in your circle are no more friends ,they are into relationship. Let me be specific now.

Well, we all do in relationship, when we are into relationship, we forget about our friends, as we are thrilled and excited and always try to spend as much time together to know each other, enjoy company, exploring bodies, broad strokes, suck and sips, sense of arousal, hint of lust, flavor of fresh with strong tongue and slender fingers, rubbing  and makes feel inside soft and beautiful on the surface, clothes resting on the floor, for the two glistening and wanting bodies draped in satin sheets in between entangled arched body of each other, threw each other into ecstasy, screaming and soaked ,strength of blow and high blood streams flowing inside the body, warm and warm ,high on fluids, hot and burning ,glowing like an ember, brings smile together.

Subtle and cerebral. Readers ‘ Drink some water’, I am sure you are feeling thirsty. By now your whole body must have tantalise and imagination must have crossed beyond all limits. Must have fantasize now having only ‘SEX’ in your mind , just satisfying your inner deep desires which is making you crazy to stay stable.

Well, now you feel how powerful sex is as it blows your mind for a fraction of second. ’BOOM’, explodes your mind. It’s true, nature has made our body components as such that we can’t ignore this vital part of our body. However, it is not need like food .Depends whether we make it need in our need bucket list.

Experience for experienced people who has come across friends are no more a friend just because he is into relationship, time changes, people change, new stage of life, new person added- WAIT –one person has so much power to change. That’s amazing. Do you know what it is called as ‘SEX POWER’. Unbelievable! Friends who are dearest, love to see each other, spending time with each other, activities like skiing, surfing, playing squash, playing poker, going out for parties, getting sloshed, laughing together and the list goes infinite.

Suddenly, all these ‘VANISH’. I got a call in the morning at 6 am from my friend Frank, “Hi there, I think I like her, you remember, last night we went to the pub”. I hung up the phone, and squeezing the pillow hard on my head, glanced at the table clock “Dumb, another friend out of my life”. I have not been in touch with so many friends just because they are into relationship. Well, some couples are in touch because they understand social circles as a part of life, well, just because, after being into relationship, couples thrust to find something adventurous and exciting meet people. Enjoy in a group. But in the beginning of relationship, I can vouch like the health insurance auto debit payment from my bank account that in relationship couples outmode everyone around. Facebook ,whatsapp- Social media, status changes, and upload happy pictures of ‘TOGETHERNESS’. Moreover, just like 'DO NOT DISTURB US' .My friend screaming into my ears and saying to me,"I am just enjoying the flavor of life and it's declared".

O Poor ‘Friendship’, old and obsoleted. ‘FRIENDSHIP’ becomes so frail in front of ‘SEX POWER’. Isn’t that true? 

Please don't forget to click 'Like' or 'Share' my page, your comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment