Sunday, September 2, 2018

Visual Effect Stimuli Irresistible



A billion dollar booming industry is built on the visual aspect of glamour and sexuality. Visual sexiness is the appearance of the person it is said. However, we say seeing is believing, when we see something that we find pleasurable our body reacts. Men and women are little different when it comes to erotic stimuli. From gyrating bikinis to lip biting, elaborated hairstyle to curves and moves, muscular body. Body glitters,fishnet, temporary tattoos,heels, titillating appearance.

What do they do exactly? My readers, Can you guess?

It is very much supported by men that sexually visual effect stimuli are very high as compared to women. Visual effect is a powerful for arousal for male part of body. Men are usually measurement scanners. In the first date, a man will meet a woman for not for her intelligence, not for her wisdom, behaviour but for ‘What a gorgeous woman’, I should go for a date with her? It is never a surprise for me as I dated men, but it limits to first date only. The reason behind is the sexual stimuli of men works. I met a guy and he ‘OFFERED ‘me to be his girlfriend. “What?”,my mind speaks to me, stopped sipping cold coffee, my lips stuck in the straw, and a gentle smile on my face to hear that out.  Sounds funny.  Few men I met, never stopped boasting about their achievements, few were upfront asking me question ‘How come a beautiful woman like you is still single?, How about friends with benefit? How many pierce you have in your body? Do you like it?  Well, few asked how about relationship? I invite you to my house so that we meet and get to know each other. Few on phone, just skip and divert to talk about their fantasies, I dreamt about you last night. My eyebrows raised and speechless, out of question. Just had a coffee and he dreamt about me last night. Well, it is an imagination of men with measurements that excites them. Readers donot judge on characters of men over here as how can they approach women like this, men are entangled in visual effect stimulation.

A gracious woman enters in a restaurant, a group of men I saw turning heads, well few eyeballs moving , few were just a slight chin up, few were eyes off from their girlfriends. As if those men were waiting for so long to have one glance of her. But, it is natural instinct for men. Girlfriends should not be insecure about it. Strong erotic cues fulfilling their desires. Faster heart beat, pupil dilation and a flushed appearance, feels so good.

Let me tell you readers, I am not talking about the second aspect to know a person like quiet, good conversationalist or more.  I am taking the aspect of the first thought that comes in our mind.

Now, let’s take the interesting part, women, how they react to visual effect. Well, women too have fantasies; their stimulation is different from men. Strong stimulation can enhance her confidence, stoke her imagination, and encourage her to be bold sexually. Women go for basic overall appearances in men, a decent man, well dressed and firm in his voice. Few women want men with strong shoulders, few obsessed with abs, few like tall men, it depends, they in the first meet can visualize seeing overall appearance that how much he can be compatible in bed. That’s what she says after the first date, I think I can take a chance, because her erotic desires aroused when she had an eye to eye contact, few unspoken words, her sexual desires tantalise to be close to him. It is thrilling and exciting.

Sight is such an exciting encompassing sense that it leads our mind to different world of desire and fantasy. Visual stimulation is one of the most powerful and highly utilized tools at our disposal. Do you agree?

Please don't forget to click 'Like' or 'Share' my page, your comments are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment