Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thank You My Readers' In 15 days readership crossed more than 100'


Thank you my faithful readers and followers of my Blog ‘WE BUTTERFLY LIFE’.

My fourteenth post is dedicated to you,  I am happy to share with you that it is overwhelming that my blog post are supported by my readers reaching numbers more than 100 readers.
It has been almost a year that I gave a thought to write blog for you. I had no idea on how to create a blog for you. I asked help from a person who promised me to create a blog for me, unfortunately my days were adding up without any consequence. Finally on 15th August, 2018, I was determined to create blog ‘ WE BUTTERFLY LIFE’ for you. So, striving hard to create a blog , finally I managed to create a blog myself. That’s how I always feel, self learning is the best learning as well as if we are determined to do something in life, I strongly believe we can do it.

Thank you for supporting me ‘Small Time Blogger’ , a striving writer who pen down about you. My readers you inspire me to write against all odds and time constraint . Every morning, I wake up with a sip of a coffee, I just write thoughts of my readers.  Happy to share in 15 days readership for ‘Relationship is Gambling’ has crossed the numbers  more than 100, followed by next post which seems to be interesting for my readers is ‘ Visual Effect Stimuli Irresistible’ which is slightly closer popular post ‘Prospect Networking Bridegroom /Groom Vs Talent’.

Thank you my readers and your continuous patronage for reading my blog will inspire and motivate me to pen my thoughts.


Entry
Pageviews
New Zealand
158
India
151
United States
53
United Kingdom
12
Germany
5
France
3
Philipines
2
Saudi Arabia
2
United Arab Emirates
1




No comments:

Post a Comment