Saturday, September 15, 2018

Keep Moving!



No matter whatever happens unprecedented, unforgivable, unchangeable realities, the wholesome takeaway would be to ‘Move On & Letting Go’ in life. Usually, it is very difficult for us to do as we say, most of the time, but at some point of time , we have to follow this. ‘Acceptance’ is the right virtue which we possess but we don’t implement in our life.  

I remember the time when I use to hold on small things in life like my first car, first boyfriend, first book and lots more. “I never  let you go”, I said to myself.  But sooner as the days passed by when we are exposed to reality, nothing stays with us. I cuddled my mom when she was in her last breathe and I counted her breathe every time, I will never let you go, but , profound moments, everything flows like a river stream, unable to hold it.  I realized even our soul also does not stay with us, it’s the Truth, reality.  Then why to hate and keep grudge in your heart for someone, let it also flow like a clear ,deep and pure river water.

Then what exist with us, well, one day I went for a walk on beach, lovely morning, bright sunshine, deep blue sky making millions of white waves up in the sky, so majestic. I tried to hold the sand and gave me a delighting sensation of flowing out all over through my fingers. I gently smile and I comprehend from this, everyone life is just like this, what I am trying to hold in life.

I always tell my friends, things which belong to you will stay back in your life. It will be effortless and no matter how much ever you try to get back your girlfriend,boyfriend,friends in your life, if they have to come back to you, they will. Never ever force anyone to stay back with you, just let your spirit free. I heard a lot from couple who had a break up ,what hurted them the most was for him, I invested my time, sacrificed so many things, almost no contacts with friends,  I have given my life for her, only for her. He was badly hurt and shattered. She likes someone and is with him.  Boys have different ways to express themselves with broken heart, they don’t need pillow ,they need bathroom, seclude place, with a bottle of beer ,or with friends, pubs and trying to find her girlfriend's face whomsoever he meets. I told my mate, hey whom you are trying to find out, just, find yourself first, welcome back to status ‘Single’, raised the toast. A non agreeable smile on his face. I explained how many days you will sob for her, 10 days, 20 days ,a month , few more months, what you gain will be zero. So, better to cope up and move on and just accept what it is today and to believe tomorrow will be the best time to come. Choice is your Bud, emotional scratch can be healed in due course of time, but time which you will loose ahead will never come back.  Few days passed by, I saw him unhappy. I had to be harsh on my buddy, we went for a drive and had a harsh drive, he screamed for his life, I parked my car aside and explained ,"Bud you love your life more than anything else so why not to live. Were you thinking about your girlfriend when I was on harsh drive with you?" His hand was on his chest ,trying to breathe normal, said, "Are you crazy? Why would I do that? I love my life. I would have died, you crazy woman.” I said to him, "So you have your answer so why you are wasting your time". He smiled and sigh of relief on his face, said, “Thanks mate”. Men always need an action to be explained and women believe on words.

Well, some of the men are emotionally attached to their loved ones, takes time to let it go, but at the end they have to let it go, no matter whatever the circumstances be, how much they are attached to their loved one, have to move on…..

She was heartbroken,my friend, and separated from her partner, said to me, “I never ever thought we will be separated, we were so much into each other, but it has ended up”. She was not in her best mood ,of course, so her selected few words were beeping ..beep ...few sentences.... then beep in my ears. Pockerfaced I just heard her.  She was gloom in her thoughts and not wanting to move on in her life. As if , roof of her house has fallen on her head, food on the planet has perished, and water in this universe is forming tears in her eyes. Patting her back, cry as much as you can, being kind and considerate, got a  bowl from the kitchen to collect all tear drops and not to spoil the pillow by squeezing into.  Please include this scenario for all kinda women.  I too cried for my first boyfriend as he got into another relationship with another woman.  I cried like a baby but after few minutes I started laughing as what am I doing, so kiddish and looked at myself at the mirror. I said to myself, Lets not judge, whatever has happened erase and move on in life, I go for what I like to do in life. ’His loss I am the best’. He tried to convince me by denying he is not into relationship. I just looked at him and with a smile, I thanked him instead of any vengeance against him, his gifts were flying in the air and gravity pull made to fall on his head from third floor of my apartment, and I showered some flying kiss and thanked him.

And a man cheats on you, can cheat you in future, good for me.  I must admit, in that broken and shattered scenario I have rocking confidence and believe on myself. Should never ever repent in life, even though you do good for others and others are not good with you , let the goodness be saved in your karma list. That’s the best way to overcome. Well, accidentally I met the woman after a year who was into relationship with my x boyfriend, she offered me for a coffee and a little chat. I went happy and always best of me, I heard her long sad days she had with him. In a coffee shop, empathizing her, as I did not have anything to offer her at that moment, heard from her that he left her too.  Well, I said to her,” Move on in life and thanked her saving me”.  Think about men and women aren’t they get married or get into relationship even though they are heartbroken many times, they do of course.  They keep on moving on in life.

Look at the couples who brings new soul, giving birth to new soul, after certain age ,they have to let them go to do well in life, should enjoy the phase being contend in life. Why to hold on things which does not belong to you, Can you control the ‘Blowing Wind’?

We all should learn from kids, they never keep anything in their heart, they just play around, enjoy their own world, always happy, they are the happiest on this mother earth. Why can’t we be?

Pursue what you like, should dare to dream what you want to be, give a good relaxing time to yourself, hang out with besto mates. I did that and it was so good to give you confidence and strength in life. I have met so many people in life who were a part of my life journey, some came to teach me a lesson in life and some are still with me. People who know you will stay with you forever, make an effort and give more importance to them who care about you. I will definitely in my new post ,only,for my readers, will write about ‘IGNORE ME ATTRACTS ME’.

So, my readers,keep moving in life. You never know what life will bring you in, goodies of surprise. Never look back, cherish the memories you had and enjoy the moment now. Do you agree with me? 


Have a good weekend.



If you like my post, do not forget to 'Comment', thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment