Tuesday, November 27, 2018

SPIRITUALITY – Have you chosen me or I made a choice?

My readers, the path of spirituality is not chosen by me but my curiosity and situations in my life made me compelled in the beginning. I had no choice when I was in the midst of collecting shattered pieces of my life, I blindly followed the rituals. I have been spiritual from my childhood days of offering garlands and necessary eatery sweet products to the idols. If I do wisely, my wish will come true. Does this help? 

I made an attempt to make my wish come true when I was 11 years old; I was weak in one of the subjects so, in one of the prayer’s day, I was the first to wake up in the early morning to keep one of the books at the feet of God’s idol. And prayed hard, closing my eyes and said, “O God, I woke up at dawn time and my words in dawn time are from my bottom of my heart, please, I am not asking more from you, I just need 90 % marks in that subject. You are a magician, do something.” I smiled as I knew I prayed which is my karma, my job and I did and I will pass. But, it didn’t work, my one wish was rejected, I just passed. A very interesting kid I was in my childhood days. While playing basketball in school at the age of 15, I broke the window glass of Principal’s room. In fear, I ran away and prayed to God the same day at night that I should not be caught. I believed in God. But unfortunately I was caught and I presumed to be Vice-captain of the student council I will escape from suspension. But, I was suspended.

I was very perplexed and astound as what’s wrong with God. Is he not happy with my prayers? I believe in God but God does not believe in me. Holy Lord!  Readers, it does not work ever..20 years back I was naive about spiritual life. Whatever instructions or rules were told to me, I meticulously followed until the age of 24. Lots of people are unaware as for why they follow or do some acts to make God happy so that their wish should come true.  Ask a husband, he has an answer because my wife follows or it’s a tradition of our family or some people opined it as God does not exist, some are still in search, some people follow in fear what if God will be unhappy. 

Have we ever understood the concept behind why we worship or pray? There is a reason behind for every action we do.

I am not stating anything to abandon my reader's thoughts on their belief on God because it is an individual to believe in whatever form they pray to make God happy or they find happiness, but I believe spirituality is to just ‘BELIEVE IN YOU’. Do you believe in yourself?

Apparently, I have experienced spirituality and I follow and enjoy till date. I am not here to write loads of exuberant words on spirituality. That’s not I have learnt in spiritualism.

Ultimate happiness and contentment are what makes you feel you are in the zone of spirituality.  I feel I am very lucky to have troubles in my life at a young age as it transformed me into a different person altogether at the age of 24. It’s not the time to judge my words, mark my words ‘Lucky had troubles in my life’. Eventually, my readers will have clarity of what ‘Spirituality’ means in their life and will be able to articulate my thoughts. The outlook towards life changed completely unknowingly but a known effort was immensely made to reconstruct new thoughts.

The inherent hidden qualities in me which I never discovered had let me naive all these years till the age of 24 that I am very bold, determined and a risk taker person in life. I was very surprised to know, ‘A NEW ME’. In this journey of spiritualism, I achieved immense patience and tolerant, learnt to live by myself, enjoy my own company.  It is not necessary if a person lives alone cannot be a social person. 

Try to open your third eye of perspective towards life and things around which gives you a wide vision to look beyond things and to make things happen in your life. Destroy your fears of insecurity to live in life and reconstruct your new world.

In the path of spiritualism, you will always find yourself a ‘NEW YOU’.  

One of my readers was very inquisitive to know the spiritual side of me, but, I fear I will be unable to pen down my thoughts in one blog...  Very soon I will write in my next blog about every step as for how I have overcome my hurdles with spiritual help. It was not so easy journey, it took me almost 5 years to search as what it is the ultimate happiness and how to achieve it. It took me 5 years of search and to imbibe in me. Our conventional nature, behaviour and culture does not allow us to change. But, believe me, change for good is always the best. 


1 comment: